My Files for Students
Students have access to network file storage space on Ship servers. These files can be accessed through the My Documents folder at any microcomputer lab workstationor anywhere via a web browser.
On-campus Lab Workstation Access
- Simply save any files you are working on into the My Documents folder at the lab workstation
- Your My Documents folder will retain your documents when you log off.
- To protect your documents, log off of the workstation before leaving the lab. If you forget to log off, anyone can sit down and have full access to your documents at that workstation. You will be automatically logged off after 10 minutes of inactivity. You will be given a 5 minute warning before the automatic logoff occurs. To log off the workstation, click on
Start | Shutdown | Log off userid | OK
- Navigate to https://anchor.ship.edu
- Enter your Ship email address and password when prompted
Questions about this service?
- Go to Helpdesk for answers to frequently asked questions about file storage and related information.